Unicorn SVG, Unicorn Clipart, Unicorn Head SVG, Unicorn Face SVG, Unicorn Head Svg Bundle, Unicorn Svg for cricut, Unicorn Png
⭐️ This bundle include 170 Unicorn designs in SVG files format and now you can use your Cricut, Silhouette or other cutting machine to create beautiful professional looking items!
Since Etsy has an upload limit, you will receive the SVG FILES as INSTANT DOWNLOAD and for the complete file formats (PNG,DXF,AI,EPS,PDF and JPG) in a TEXT FILE with an instruction on how to access the files via Google Drive. You do not need to be a member of Google Drive to access it. If you have any issues downloading please message me on Etsy, I will be happy to help!
This is INSTANT DOWNLOAD and DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
DIGITAL FILE- NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SENT
These cut files were created by digitally in our Online SVG studio.
This set includes 170 Unicorn designs.
⭐️ After purchasing you will be able to download the files containing the illustrations that you see on the preview in the following formats:
170 SVG files
170 PNG files
⭐️ You can download your files at any time on Etsy
Digital file download instructions – https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
Once your payment is confirmed, you will get the files immediately upon confirmation of payment. After purchasing, you’ll see a VIEW YOUR FILES link, which will take you to the download page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order
⭐️ Extract the Zip file to access all the files
+ For Windows Users – Use any Zip program – Winrar/Winzip/7zip etc.
+ Right click zip file, select “extract all…” and select destination folder)
+ For MAC Users – Use Archive Utility
+ Select your file – Right click – Open with – Archive utility
+ For iPhone or iPad users, open the Files app – Find the downloaded ZIP folder –
+Tap on the ZIP folder > a folder will be made containing your files
+ For Android users, download Files by Google on the Google Playstore and open it
+ On the bottom, tap Browse, and select the ZIP folder > Extract > Delete ZIP file (if you want to) > Done
+ Extracted files are saved in the same folders as the original .zip file
⭐️ The files that you will receive will be provided is much higher quality than what you see in preview images.
⭐️ You can edit, resize and change colors in any vector or cutting software like inkspace, Adobe illustrator, Cricut design space, etc.
⭐️ These files can be used with (but not limited to):
-Design Space (Cricut)
-Silhouette Studio **DESIGNER EDITION or higher** (Cameo 1, 2 and 3)
-Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL)
• Personal and Small Commercial Use.
• Creating an unlimited number of finished PHYSICAL end use products to give away or sell (including but not limited to: keychains, paper flowers, signs, clothing, drinkware, stickers, etc).
⭐️ NOT ALLOWED:
• Distributing digital files in any manner, including but not limited to: selling, giving away for free, sharing with friends or a group, including as part of a package of products or new digital product to any other person or company.
• Sending digital files to any outside printer, maker, manufacturer, print-on-demand company, or any other party, so that the outside party can make physical end products on your behalf.
• Digital designs and finished physical products cannot be re-sold by your customers. Your customers cannot re-sell the products you create.
• Reselling to your customers as part of a kit for them to put together. You can only sell the pre-assembled finished product.
• Creating transfers (including, but not limited to: sublimation transfers, waterslides, screen print transfers, HTV iron-on transfers and decal transfers)
• Replicating, recreating, modifying, tracing, sub-licensing the designs in part or in whole and redistributing / reselling as your own work.
• Manufacturing or mass-producing items using the design in part or whole.
• Converting or digitizing designs for fabric printing, embroidery/cross stitch patterns, gift wrap, scrapbooking paper, sheet vinyl or any cloth materials.
• Creating stencils, stamps, and other similar items including, but not limited to: metal dies and molds.
• Designs may not be used to infringe upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party or rights of publicity or privacy.
⭐️ For any question or problem, please contact us and we are happy to help you as soon as possible!
Thank you a lot!